Amber Voight is a mother of three boys, and now a million-dollar earner in network marketing. From her home in Minnesota, she leads a growing international team of 100,000+ members spread out over North America, Australia, and the UK. Amber reached the highest rank in her company in just three months using her business savvy, social media networking skills, and passion for helping others.
Amber wrote The 7-Cent Decision so anyone can learn from her mistakes and build on what brought her success. Amber always keeps it real and tells you exactly how she did it. Now that she has reached some major milestones in her career and built a dream life for her family, she loves to give others the tools, belief, and support they need to achieve their goals and dreams.
Have you ever wondered how some women seem to do it all—raising young children, homeschooling, building friendships around the world, and creating a hugely successful network marketing business? In her easy-to-read professional guidebook, The 7-Cent Decision, Amber lays out her ongoing journey to success—how she started, what she learned, what works and what doesn’t, and how she teaches her team to do what she does.
Amber will show you how to:
- Adopt the Right Mindset and Attitude for Success
- Balance Family and Business and Get Clear on Your Why
- Use Self-Talk to Support Yourself and Apply the Law of Association
- Create Results through the Art of Non-Selling and Non-Recruiting
- Start Your New Distributor Off Right and Develop Leadership
- Foster Team Motivation and Create Duplication
- Have Rock Solid Belief, Gratitude, and Faith