Private & Fortune 50 Global Business & Technical experience. Accomplished in New Business Development, New Venture, Turn-around, Grassroot Start-ups, and Corporate Development Global Expert.
Award winning executive interviewed & quoted by:
- The Wall Street Journal (Executive Education Innovation),
- The Harvard Business School, C-Suite Executive Skills & Relevance
- The University of Cambridge-UK, Coaching & Leadership
- Emory University; Total Product Management MBA Thesis a Global Success
- Interviewed; Award winning book “Sweet Success”; Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Cambridge Diploma in Coaching; Cambridge Stuart Scholarship Recipient
- B.S. Chemical Engineering; Trine University (TSU); Academic Scholarship Recipient
- MBA; Emory University
- PhD & MS Naturology; A. I. H. T.
- Certificates from Cambridge, Emory, MIT, Berkeley, Harvard, Dartmouth, Chicago, Duke, Stanford
- Global experience as CEO, COO, President, Officer, & Boards (Profit & Non-Profit)
In addition to his role as President of an International Network Marketing Company, Dr. Bietz has served as Liaison for Hoechst AG, Novo A/S, The Coca-Cola Company, NutraSweet Company, and Econet, Inc. . Co-Founded Crystal Cascade Beverage. Kelco & TCCC. Led business growth for firm turn around to profitability, starting up new firms, negotiations, improve COGS, create better value proposition to Commercial markets, leveraging global assets, advancing technology and improving efficiency, product R&D, creating new effective organizations and high performance teams and strong financial stewardship.
Experience with private stock placement, global product development and global product market launches, assessing, optimizing, and rebuilding global and local organizations & teams, global engineering projects, and the successful rebuilding of businesses. Experience in Consumer Products, Biotech, Fermentation, Natural Products, Chemical, & Beverage industry. Company Turnarounds, Start-ups and Ventures.
President: Board of Directors: Serve First. Grew organization 800% plus in two years. Serve First non-profit supplies nutrient products & vitamins to children. Serve First has aided over 4,500,000 children. Dominican Republic & Nicaragua trip host to the villages at country interior, sponsored Haiti Orphanage project, created product distribution to Food Banks and Charities in USA and Canada. Key partnership with Vitamin Angels.
Executive Coaching & Mentoring: Mentor for Cambridge, The Queens Young Leaders Program QYLP” in Legacy Mentorship, Personal Mentorship and Advisory Mentorship capacities, and Emory University EMBA/MBA Programs. Built & rebuilt multicultural organizations and high performance teams, Author, Coaching experience & formal Coaching certifications in Executive, Team, and Life. With a heart-felt, fact-driven coaching style, Dr. Bietz is strategic, insightful, direct and is highly capable in coaching all areas/levels from entry to Board, both for-profit and non-profit.